Monday, April 12, 2010

Decision Made

I have made my decision.  I am ready to move forward.  Now I have to communicate to all schools including the one whose offer I am accepting.  I think this will be a more difficult step than it seems it should be, as the act of closing doors is always a sad and slightly scary thing to do (What am I missing out on?  What could have been my experience if only...?).  Once I share my decisions with the schools -- which I hope to do this week -- I will post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment